For Sale - Condominium, Luxury Residences, Private Apartment
Price Chart & Availability
Last Updated: 16th May 2022
We may not be able to display prices online for certain developments. Kindly drop us a message using the contact form on the bottom of this page for the latest prices and availability.
|Project||Type||Avg PSF ($)||Lo Price ($)||Hi Price ($)||Availability|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||1 BR||3890||2366400||2410600||2|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||2 BR||4099||3620150||4509800||11|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||2 BR + S||5259||6615600||6627450||4|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||3 BR||3519||3737450||6166750||56|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||4 BR||4083||6350350||9380600||20|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||4 BR + S||5254||9470700||11548100||7|
|WALLICH RESIDENCE||SUPER PENTHOUSE||-||-||-||0|
General Price Guide
Subjected to availability.
1 BR #40-04 (614 sqft): $2,039,150
2 BR #40-03 (861 sqft): $2,757,400
3 BR #40-08 (1,098 sqft): $3,737,450
4 BR #54-04 (1,658 sqft): $6,350,350
PH #59-01 (3,509 sqft): $17,200,600
Wallich Residence sits at the pinnacle of Tanjong Pagar Centre, an ambitious vertical city that will be the focal point of the Tanjong Pagar precinct. An integrated development, it houses Grade A offices, of retail and F&B options, and a lush urban park.
The urban park provides easy access to Singapore’s expanding network of green spaces and park connectors, while visitors can also enjoy F&B outlets found within.
Integrated with the park is a 32,000 sq ft civic space that is designed to be a focal point for gatherings and recreation, or as a venue for exhibitions and events.
The landmark development for the area, Tanjong Pagar centre will be the new heartbeat of the CBD. With its dynamic mix of commercial, retail and residential elements, Tanjong Pagar Centre will transform the area into a vibrant centre of CBD.
- Located at the heart of Tanjong Pagar district
- Within minutes of prominent cultural and lifestyle areas
- Inspired by Mr. Nathaniel Wallich, whose passion for botany led to the creation of Singapore’s first-ever Botanical and Experimental Garden at Fort Canning
- Situated at the top of Singapore’s tallest building, starting from level 39 / 180m above sea level
- Four levels of generous recreational facilities – including Singapore’s only glass observation AirDecks at Apex which offer a sweeping view from the city’s highest point
- Bespoke services designed for privileged luxury
- A 150,000 sq ft Urban Park and a unique 32,000 sq ft City Room, a vibrant hub for events and activities
- 181 exclusive residences consisting of 1- 4 bedroom units, four Penthouses and one Super Penthouse
|Type||# Units||Area (sqft)||%|
|1 BEDROOM||36||614 – 646||19|
|2 BEDROOM||29||861 – 1,098||16|
|2 BEDROOM + STUDY||4||1,259 – 1,259||2|
|3 BEDROOM||75||1,098 – 1,787||41|
|4 BEDROOM||24||1,658 – 1,991||13|
|4 BEDROOM + STUDY||8||1,981 – 2,034||4|
|JUNIOR PENTHOUSE||4||3,509 – 3,509||2|
|SUPER PENTHOUSE||1||21,108 – 21,108||0|