Fully Sold - Executive Condominium (EC)
The Brownstone EC was Fully Sold on 05 Mar 2018.
Contact us if you would like to be on the dropout units waiting list.
Price Chart & Availability
Last Updated: 18th October 2018
|Project||Type||Avg PSF ($)||Lo Price ($)||Hi Price ($)||Availability|
|THE BROWNSTONE||2 BR||0|
|THE BROWNSTONE||3 BR||0|
|THE BROWNSTONE||3 BR PREMIUM||0|
|THE BROWNSTONE||4 BR||0|
|THE BROWNSTONE||5 BR||0|
- Project Name: The Brownstone
- Developer: Canvey Developments Pte Ltd
- Address: Canberra Drive singapore
- District: D27 Sembawang / Yishun
- Property Type: Executive Condominium
- Tenure: 99 years from 28 April 2014
- Total Units: 638
- Unit Mix: 2,3.4 & 5 Bedrooms
The Brownstone EC at Canberra Drive is an highly awaited Executive Condo (EC). It is likely to garner good demand from HDB upgraders and first timers. The land size is around 307,452 sqft and there is a total of 638 residential units of 2 to 5 bedrooms types in 10/12 storeys blocks to cater to a variety of family needs. It is a 99-years leasehold Executive Condo located at Canberra Drive in Sembawang.
The Brownstone EC at Canberra Drive is expected to be equipped with quility finishing and premium facilities that will become the hallmark of CDL. Convenience of abundant amenities and recreational hotspots. Not merely wishful thinking, but the realisation of your dream home and beyond.
Good rentability – with upcoming industrial developments along Gambas Avenue, Woodlands Regional Centre and North Coast Wafer Fab Park & Seletar Aerospace nearby.
- Minutes walk to upcoming Canberra MRT
- Exciting Executive Condominium developed by reputable brands CDL and TID
- Abundance of amenities nearby such as Sun Plaza, Sembawang Shopping Centre, Northpoint and Causeway Point
- Well connected by major expressways SLE, CTE, TPE and the upcoming NSE (North-South Expressway targeting completion in 2020)
- PPVC technology – faster construction and completion
No. of Units
~732 – 850 sqft
|~883 – 1,130 sqft|
|3 Bedroom Premium||
|~1,055 – 1,356 sqft|
|~1668 – 1,711 sqft|